To secure a good deal in a sellers market is quite an art.
First of all more than one person is evolved. They all have an opinion and influence the process.
Typically the buyer side, the intermediates like the estate agent and the sellers side.
At least 3 parties, moreover other parties in the back round are involved, as notaries, lawyers, tax advisors and property managers. Its impossible to steer the process into the right directions.
So the buyer has to primarily focus on what he can do to influence the decision process.
1. make sure the sellers has received your offer.
2. make sure he understands who you are.
3. make clear if you need financing or not.
4. show that you all ready took care of the financing.
5. set a time table for yourself and communicate this to the seller.
This might all sound easy and logic, as it is not in reality.
In the next post I will write details about each point and explain how I typically do it.